'Australia's health 2012' is the thirteenth
biennial health report of the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. It is
the most comprehensive and authoritative source of national information on health in Australia.
ISSN 1032-6138; ISBN 978-1-74249-305-3; Cat. no. AUS 156; 628pp.; $25 **
** Special offer: $25 per copy. Order online!
Or $35 for a class sets: 1 x full report + 25 x in-brief reports. Phone CanPrint 1300 889 873.
Looking for the most recent Health statistics? See Australia's health 2014
Publication table of contents
- Preliminary material
- Title and verso pages
- About Australia’s health 2012
- New in 2012
- Common terms
- Quality assurance
- Body section
- 1: Australia’s health in context
- 2: Living and dying in Australia
- 3: How healthy are Australians?
- 4: Protecting and promoting health
- 5: Health behaviours and risks
- 6: Causes of ill health
- 7: Treating ill health
- 8: The economics of health
- 9: Health workforce
- 10: Supporting Australia’s health: research and information
- End matter
- Methods and conventions
AIHW 2012. Australia's health 2012. Australia's health no. 13. Cat. no. AUS 156. Canberra: AIHW.