'Australia's health 2012: in brief'
presents highlights from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfares
thirteenth biennial report on the nations health.
ISBN 978-1-74249-316-9; Cat. no. AUS 157; 60pp.; FREE **
Looking for the most recent Health statistics? See Australia's health 2014.
** Special offer: $35 for a class set: 1 x full Australia's health 2012 report + 25 x in-brief reports. Phone CanPrint 1300 889 873.
Publication table of contents
- Preliminary material
- Title and verso pages
- Body section
- Is Australia a healthy nation?
- What’s the good news?
- Where is there room for improvement?
- What actions can be taken for good health?
- How much do we spend on health?
- What’s changing?
- What are we doing to find out more?
- End matter
AIHW 2012. Australia's health 2012: in brief. Australia's health. Cat. no. AUS 157. Canberra: AIHW.