'Australia's health 2012: in brief' presents
highlights from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfares thirteenth
biennial report on the nations health.
Classroom sets are available for the cost of P&H only OR they are free with the purchase of Australia’s health 2012 main report. For details, phone CanPrint 1300 889 873.
ISBN 978-1-74249-316-9; Cat. no. AUS 157; 60pp.; FREE
- Australia's health 2012 education worksheets
- Australia's life expectancy
- Burden of disease
- PowerPoint presentation – Health highlights with teaching notes
- Risk factors
- Snapshot of who we are
- Snapshot of Indigenous health
- Quiz - What happens on a single day in Australia?
AIHW 2012. Australia's health 2012: in brief. Australia's health. Cat. no. AUS 157. Canberra: AIHW.