This report provides information on the impact of oral conditions on people with a chronic condition including asthma, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, stroke, kidney disease, high blood pressure and depression.
ISSN 1445-775X; ISBN 978-1-74249-363-3; Cat. no. DEN 221; 16pp.; $15
Publication table of contents
- Preliminary material
- Main findings
- Body section
- Prevalence of chronic conditions
- Average age of people with a chronic condition
- Prevalence of oral health impacts
- Any oral impact
- Comparisons between those with and those without a chronic condition
- Comparisons between chronic condition groups
- End matter
- Data source and methodology
- Verso pages
AIHW 2012. Chronic conditions and oral health. DSRU research report no. 56. Cat. no. DEN 221. Canberra: AIHW.