Australia's welfare 2013 is the 11th biennial welfare report of the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. This comprehensive and authoritative report provides an overview of the wellbeing of Australians across domains of healthy living, autonomy and participation, and social cohesion. It includes information on:
- population factors underpinning the demand for welfare services
- particular needs and assistance provided to key groups
- the resourcing of welfare services in Australia.
The report is accompanied by a companion mini publication, Australia's welfare 2013 in brief.
ISSN 1321-1455; ISBN 978-1-74249-462-3; Cat. no. AUS 174; 526pp.; $25
Special offer for class sets: If you order 1 copy of Australia’s welfare 2013 @ $25 plus postage and handling, you will get 25 x free copies of Australia’s welfare 2013: in brief. To place orders, phone CanPrint on 1300 889 873.
Publication table of contents
- Preliminary material
- Title and verso pages
- Body section
- Section 1 - Population, participation and housing
- Section 2 - Target groups for welfare services
- Section 3 - Resourcing welfare services
- Section 4 - Indicators of Australia's welfare
- End matter
- Appendix A (see additional material TAB)
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
AIHW 2013. Australia's welfare 2013. Australia's welfare no. 11. Cat. no. AUS 174. Canberra: AIHW.