Mental health services—in brief 2013 provides an overview of data about the national response of the health and welfare system to the mental health care needs of Australians. It is designed to accompany the more comprehensive data on Australia's mental health services available online at <http://mhsa.aihw.gov.au>.
ISBN 978-1-74249-502-6; Cat. no. HSE 141; 44pp.; Internet only
Publication table of contents
- Preliminary material
- Title and verso page
- Four elements of freedom
- Body section
- What services are provided to those affected by mental illness?
- Mental health-related services provided by general practitioners
- Medicare-subsidised mental health-related services
- State and territory community mental health care services
- Mental health services provided in emergency departments
- Admitted patient mental health-related care
- Residential mental health care
- Psychiatric disability support services
- Specialist homelessness services
- Personal Helpers and Mentors
- What resources are provided?
- Mental health workforce
- Expenditure on mental health services
- Specialised mental health care facilities
- Mental health-related prescriptions
- End matter
- Data sources
AIHW 2013. Mental health services—in brief 2013. Cat. no. HSE 141. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 10 December 2016 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=60129544726>.