released: 23 Mar 2015 author: AIHW
The National Health Data Dictionary (NHDD) provides national data standards for the health sector. This version (Version 16.1) reflects changes to data standards between May 2012 and the end of June 2013. Six national minimum data sets, 5 data set specifications, 61 data elements, 4 classification schemes and 5 glossary items have been added to the NHDD. Eighteen national minimum data sets, 15 data set specifications, 89 data elements, 6 classification schemes and 5 glossary items have been superseded or retired since the previous version of the NHDD (Version 16) was published.
ISSN 1329-4555; ISBN 978-1-74249-689-4; Cat. no. HWI 130; 203pp.; Internet only
Publication table of contents
- Preliminary material
- Title and verso pages
- Body section
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 What are the national data dictionaries?
- 1.2 METeOR
- 2 Summary of updates to the National Health Data Dictionary since version 16
- 3 National health data standards-endorsed May 2012-June 2013
- Data elements listed by short name
- National minimum data sets
- Data set specifications
- Classification schemes
- Glossary items
- 4 Data elements listed by technical name
- End matter
- List of tables
- Related publications
AIHW 2015. National Health Data Dictionary: version 16.1. National health data dictionary no. 17. Cat. no. HWI 130. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 26 May 2016 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=60129550405>.