released: 22 Oct 2015 author: AIHW
This document is a technical companion for the Implementation Plan for the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Plan 2013–2023. It provides information about the Implementation Plan goals, including how they were selected and technical details, such as data sources and baseline measures.
ISBN 978-1-74249-767-9; Cat. no. IHW 158; 46pp.; Internet only
Publication table of contents
- Preliminary material
- Title and verso pages
- Body section
- Goal 1: Antenatal visits—first trimester
- Goal 2: Antenatal visits—at least 5 visits during pregnancy
- Goal 3: Smoking during pregnancy
- Goal 4: Health checks—children aged 0–4
- Goal 5: Fully immunised—children aged 1
- Goal 6: Fully immunised—children aged 2
- Goal 7: Fully immunised—children aged 5
- Goal 8: Health checks—children aged 5–14
- Goal 9: Current smoking—people aged 15–17
- Goal 10: Never smoked—people aged 15–17
- Goal 11: Never smoked—people aged 18–24
- Goal 12: Current smoking—people aged 18 and over
- Goal 13: Health checks—people aged 15–24
- Goal 14: Health checks—people aged 25–54
- Goal 15: Health checks—people aged 55 and over
- Goal 16: HbA1c checks—people with type 2 diabetes
- Goal 17: Blood pressure tests—people with type 2 diabetes
- Goal 18: Renal function tests—people with type 2 diabetes
- Goal 19: Immunisation for influenza—people aged 50 and over
- Goal 20: Immunisation for pneumonia—people aged 50 and over
- End matter
Notes and corrections
The current version of the publication is presented above. Previous versions of files that have been updated or corrected are presented below.
- (8 June 2016) PDF updated page 40-trajectory to goal, annual change: from 0.5 to 0.7; page 42-trajectory to goal, annual change: from 0.5 to 0.4.
Previous version: Implementation Plan goals for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Plan 2013–2023: technical companion document (5.9MB PDF)
AIHW 2015. Implementation Plan goals for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Plan 2013–2023: technical companion document. Cat. no. IHW 158. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 25 February 2017 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=60129552639>.