Presents findings from a census of disabilities and handicaps among Aboriginal people living in the Taree region in New South Wales.
ISSN 1036 4838; ISBN 978 0 644 33077 0; Cat. no. AIHW 264; 31pp.; Internet only
Publication table of contents
- Preliminary material
- Title page and verso
- Study design
- Data analysis
- The structure of this report
- Aboriginal households and usual residents
- Number of people with disabilities and handicaps
- The disabilities
- The handicaps
- Use of aids and receipt of assistance
- End matter
- Appendix: Disability and handicap - definition of terms
Thomson W M & Snow C 1994. Disability and handicap among Aborigines of the Taree Area of NSW. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health series no. 9. Cat. no. AIHW 264. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 27 February 2017 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=6442466645>.