Australia's Mothers and Babies 2003 is the thirteenth in the annual series prepared by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare's (AIHW) National Perinatal Statistics Unit (NPSU), providing national information on the pregnancy and childbirth of mothers, and the characteristics and outcomes of their babies. It is a collaborative effort of the NPSU and states and territories, and is for use by researchers, academics, students, policy makers and health service planners, and those providing services in reproductive health.
ISSN 1321-8336; ISBN 978 1 74024 519 7; Cat. no. PER 29; 92pp.; OUT OF PRINT
Publication table of contents
- Preliminary material (168KPDF)
- List of tables
- List of figures
- List of boxes
- Body section (341KPDF)
- Babies in level III neonatal intensive care units
- Perinatal Mortality
- End matter (142KPDF)
- Appendix A: Perinatal National Minimum Data Set items
- Appendix B: State and territory perinatal reports
- Appendix C: Data collection contacts
Laws P & Sullivan EA 2005. Australia's mothers and babies 2003. Perinatal statistics series no. 16. Cat. no. PER 29. Canberra: AIHW.