The AIHW's annual report for 2006-07 gives a corporate overview and outlines the AIHW's mission and values, staffing profile and highlights of the year. It reports on progress in national information and policy coordination, and on health information and welfare-related information. It also reviews the activities of the AIHW in economic and business services, legislation and publications, and shows its financial performance for the year.
ISSN 1321-4985; ISBN 978 1 74024 649 1; Cat. no. AUS 95; 255pp.; Internet only
Publication table of contents
- Preliminary material (241KB PDF)
- Title and verso pages
- The AIHW and this report - a quick guide
- Overview of the year
- Chair's report
- Director's overview
- Mission and values
- Corporate overview (338KB PDF)
- Who we are
- How we are governed
- How we are organised
- Our reporting framework
- Performance for 2006-07 (382KB PDF)
- Summary of achievements against outcomes
- Strategic directions for 2006-07
- Output Group 1: Specific services to the minister and parliament required under the AIHW Act
- Output Group 2: National leadership in health-related and welfare-related information and statistics
- Output Group 3: Collection and production of health-related and welfare-related information and statistics for government, non-government and community organisations
- Business management (248KB PDF)
- Discussion of the financial statements
- Communicating to stakeholders
- Risk management
- End matter
Notes and corrections
The current version of the publication is presented above. Previous versions of files that have been updated or corrected are presented below.
- Page 202 has been amended (23 November 2007).
AIHW 2007. Annual report 2006-07. AIHW annual report no. 20. Cat. no. AUS 95. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 24 April 2017 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=6442468039>.