'The national opioid pharmacotherapy statistics annual data collection, 2007' report presents data on the number of clients accessing pharmacotherapy for the treatment of opioid addiction, the number of prescribers participating in the delivery of pharmacotherapy treatment, and quantitative information about the prescribing sector. This collection is one of a number of data sources that provide a picture of alcohol and other drug treatment services in Australia.
ISSN 1446-9820; ISBN 978 1 74024 806 8; Cat. no. AUS 104; 0pp.; INTERNET ONLY
Publication table of contents
- What is the NOPSAD collection used for?
- Scope of the NOPSAD collection
- Scope and data presentation
- Administrative features in each jurisdiction
- Clients receiving pharmacotherapy treatment
- Demographic profile of clients receiving pharmacotherapy treatment
- Prescribers of pharmacotherapy drugs
- Pharmacotherapy dosing point sites
- Data custodianship
- Related data collections
- Appendix tables
AIHW 2008. National Opioid Pharmacotherapy Statistics Annual Data collection: 2007 report. Cat. no. AUS 104. Canberra: AIHW.