This bulletin provides an overview of disability trends over two decades, including trends in need for and receipt of assistance with specific basic activities of daily life. It also examines the trends in three major areas of people with a disability: education, employment and community living.
ISSN 1446-9820; ISBN 978 1 74024 801 3; Cat. no. AUS 103; 40pp.; Out of Print
Disability in Australia: trends in prevalence, education, employment and community living
AIHW bulletin no. 61, June 2008
Publication table of contents
- Trends in disability prevalence
- Trends in disabling conditions
- Trends in the number of people needing assistance
- Trends in education participation
- Trends in employment
- Trends in living arrangements
- Appendix tables
AIHW 2008. Disability in Australia: trends in prevalence, education, employment and community living. Cat. no. AUS 103. Canberra: AIHW.