The National Opioid Pharmacotherapy Statistical Annual Data collection: 2009 report provides information on key questions relating to the number of clients receiving pharmacotherapy treatment, the type of treatment they receive, who prescribes the treatment, where the treatment is received (dosed) and how pharmacotherapy fits more generally with treatment in Australia.
ISSN 1446-9820; ISBN 978-1-74249-030-4; Cat. no. AUS 125; 44pp.; Internet only
Publication table of contents
- Where does pharmacotherapy fit in alcohol and other drug treatment provision?
- Development of the NOPSAD collection
- What is the NOPSAD collection used for?
- Scope of the NOPSAD collection
- About pharmacotherapies
- Overview of features of opioid pharmacotherapy systems
- Administrative features in each jurisdiction
- Clients receiving pharmacotherapy treatment
- Prescribers of pharmacotherapy drugs
- Pharmacotherapy dosing point sites
- Demographic profile of clients receiving pharmacotherapytreatment
- Key new policy initiatives
- Data custodianship
- Related data collections
- Appendix Tables
AIHW 2010. National Opioid Pharmacotherapy Statistics Annual Data collection: 2009 report. AIHW bulletin no. 79. Cat. no. AUS 125. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 11 February 2016 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=6442468365>.