This bulletin is the first in a series about health of Australians with disability. It examines how health problems affect health status of people with disability in Australia with a focus on prevalence and age at onset of some significant long term health conditions and relevant health risk factors and behaviours.
ISSN 1446-9820; ISBN 978-1-74249-071-7; Cat. no. AUS 132; 32pp.; Internet only
Publication table of contents and summary
- Disability and self-assessment of health
- Prevalence of long-term health conditions
- Disability and related long-term health conditions
- Co-morbidity of mental and physical long-term health conditions
- Age at onset of long-term health conditions
- Health risk factors and behaviours
- Appendix A: Comparisons of ABS 2007–08 National Health Survey and 2003 Survey of Disability, Ageing and Carers
- Appendix tables
- Verso pages
AIHW 2010. Health of Australians with disability: health status and risk factors. AIHW bulletin no. 83. Cat. no. AUS 132. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 30 April 2017 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=6442472401>.