released: 1 Dec 2010 author: AIHW Dental Statistics and Research Unit media release
The trends in dental care among Australian dentate (have some natural teeth) adults from 1994-2008 are investigated in this report, drawn from the National Dental Telephone Interview Survey (NDTIS) conducted in 1994, 1996, 1999, 2002, 2005 and 2008. It compares the services received by those eligible for public dentistry and those who are not.
ISSN 1445-775X; ISBN 978-1-74249-076-2; Cat. no. DEN 205; 4pp.; INTERNET ONLY
Publication table of contents
- Main findings
- Data collection and reporting
- Time since last dental visit
- Place of last dental visit
- Reason for last dental visit
- Scale and clean
- Usual frequency of dental visits
- Usual reason for dental visit
- Affordability of dental care
- Verso page
AIHW Dental Statistics and Research Unit 2010. Trends in access to dental care among Australian adults: in brief. DSRU research report no. 47. Cat. no. DEN 205. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 30 March 2017 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=6442472418>.