This corporate plan is a key strategic planning document for the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW). It sets out the key strategic priorities and the activities we will pursue to achieve our purpose. Our corporate plan:
- assists the Australian Government
- the Australian Parliament
- the people of Australia to assess:
- how we are performing
- how we use the public resources entrusted to us
- how we cooperate with others to achieve wider objectives.
It has been developed in accordance with the requirements of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act) and the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Rule 2014.
This is the AIHW’s eighth Corporate Plan.
- Statement of preparation
1. About us
- How we operate
2. Our purpose
- Our strategic directions
- Our legislation and governance
3. Our operating context
- Our environment
- Our capability
- Risk oversight and management
4. Our performance
- Our performance reporting framework
- Performance criteria
- Performance monitoring
End matter: Abbreviations and acronyms; References.