23 Jan 2012 - Corrections to the 27 July 2011 edition:
- Table 2.10 was updated to indicate where data have high relative standard errors.
- Updated data in Table 3.10 Smoking behaviours during pregnancy, by age, 2010 (per cent) and corresponding text on page 38, dot points 1 and 2.
- Corrected the reference to appendix tables on page 50, paragraph 2.
- Updated data in Figure 4.2: Lifetime and single occasion risk, people aged 14 years or older, by 2009 NHMRC guidelines, 2001 to 2010 (per cent).
- Updated data in Table 4.11: Self-assessed health status, health conditions, psychological distress and body mass index, people aged 18 years or older, by risk of alcohol harm, 2010 (per cent).
- Updated text on page 70, dot point 1.
- Updated data in Figure 4.4: Victims of alcohol-related incidents in previous 12 months, people aged 14 years or older, by drinking status, 2010.
- Updated data in Table 4.19: Pregnant women who drank more, less or the same amount of alcohol compared with when they were neither pregnant nor breastfeeding, 2007 and 2010 (per cent) and corresponding text on page 73.
- Incorrect table caption on page 98, Table 5.9: Victims of illicit drug-related incidents in the previous 12 months, people aged 12 years or older, by age, 2010.
- Incorrect table caption on page 104, Table 6.3: Cannabis use, people aged 14 years or older, by sex, 2010 (per cent).
- Updated data Table 12.2: Approval of regular drug use, drug thought to be of most serious concern and drugs thought to cause most deaths, people aged 14 years or older, 2007 to 2010 (per cent) and corresponding text on page 157, dot point 4.
19 Aug 2013 - Table 2.6 amended for alcohol in 1995.
5 Nov 2013 - Supplementary table added - Proportion of adult daily smokers by jurisdiction, 1998 to 2010.
30 Apr 2020 - Estimates of physical abuse by someone under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs have been revised following a review of the methodology for their calculation in 2019. This has affected the estimates presented in the 2010, 2013, and 2016 NDSHS publications. 2010 data are no longer available and the 2016 data tables and National Drug Strategy Household Survey 2016: detailed findings report should be referred to for the latest estimates and further details about the changes to these estimates. The revised estimates have resulted in slightly fewer people reporting that someone under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs had physically abused them.
- Text was updated under the Health and harm section.