Links & other information
Where can I get more information about dementia?
If you require more information about dementia, want to know where to seek help if dementia is suspected or want to find out about available support services refer to:
- Dementia Australia website
- The Dementia Guide by Dementia Australia
- National Dementia Helpline: 1800 100 500 (a free and confidential service to discuss dementia and memory loss concerns for yourself or others).
- Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Service: 1800 699 799 (if needing help to manage behaviours associated with dementia)
- My Aged Care (for information on, and applying for access to government-subsidised aged care services).