External data sources about tobacco
- Australian Secondary Students Survey of Alcohol and other Drugs (ASSAD)
- The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Causes of Death database
- The ABS National Health Survey
- The ABS National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Social Survey
- The ABS National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Survey
- The ABS National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing
Below is a list of links to related organisational websites across the government, non-government and academic sector.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Department of Health
- Department of Human Services
- Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Department of Social Services
- Attorney Generals
- Australian National Advisory Council on Alcohol and Drugs (ANACAD)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS)
State and territory governments
Academic and research organisations
Where can I get more information about drugs and other issues?
For general information about alcohol and other drugs, you can visit the Alcohol and Drug Information Network website.
If you have any concerns about your own or others' alcohol or drug use, you can discuss this with your local General Practitioner.
For emotional support, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 (24/7).
If you want to contact a drug treatment agency, you can find out more about these services by visiting the Australian directory of alcohol and drug information services and treatment centres website.