This indicator reports on the proportion of regular clients, aged 15 and over, who are recorded as having type 2 diabetes or CVD and who have had an eGFR recorded within the previous 12 months with a result of (mL/min/1.73 m²):
- greater than or equal to 90
- greater than or equal to 60 but less than 90
- greater than or equal to 45 but less than 60
- greater than or equal to 30 but less than 45
- greater than or equal to 15 but less than 30
- less than 15.
Please note that for the purpose of this report, results for PI19 have been split up in order to display results for eGFR tests (shown here) and ACR tests.