Organisations submitting nKPI data provide information on preventative health indicators.
These indicators focus on:
- MBS health assessments (item 715) for those aged 25 and over
- smoking status recording and results
- BMI results
- influenza immunisation for those aged 50 and over
- the recording of alcohol consumption and results from the AUDIT-C alcohol use screening tool
- the assessment of risk factors to enable a CVD risk assessment and CVD risk assessment results
- cervical screening.
Detailed information about the specifications for this data are available on METeOR.