Previous versions of files that have been updated or corrected are presented below.
(18 June 2019)
An amendment has been made on page 4 following questions raised about the data.
On page 4 the following text has been removed:
- “about 1 in 10 (11%) are of diverse sexual orientation, sex or gender identity”
(11 Jan 2019)
Amendments have been made on page 41 to correct an error and to clarify the reference population for different estimates.
On page 41 the three bullet points that read:
- 4.1% (663,000) did not see or delayed seeing a GP at least once when needed
- 19% (3.4 million) did not see or delayed seeing a dental professional at least once when needed
- 7.3% (974,000) avoided or delayed filling a prescription.
have been amended to:
- 4.1% (663,000) of people who needed to see a GP did not see or delayed seeing a GP at least once
- 8% (2 million) of people who needed to see a dentist did not see or delayed seeing a dental professional at least once
- 7.3% (974,000) of people who needed a prescription medication avoided or delayed filling it.
Previous version - Australia's health 2018: in brief (3.6MB PDF)