PDF table of contents
Preliminary material: Acknowledgments; Abbreviations
- National Disability Agreement
- The DS NMDS collection
What are disability support services?
- Who provides disability support services?
- How many people used disability support services?
- How many people who need disability support services receive them?
- How much was spent on disability support services?
Who uses disability support services?
- Age and sex
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander status
- Country of birth
- Living arrangements
- Income source
- New users and user exits
What were the functional needs of service users?
- What types of disability did people have?
- In what life areas was assistance needed?
- How many service users had an informal carer?
- Who provided informal care?
How were services used?
- Multiple service users
- Combinations of services accessed
- Measures of service quantity
Appendix A: About the DS NMDS
- A.1 Brief history
- A.2 Scope of the collection
- A.3 Counts and definitions
- A.4 Statistical linkage key
- A.5 Data quality
- A.7 Calculation of potential population
- A.8 Further information
Appendix B: Additional tables
End matter: Glossary; References; List of tables; List of figures