The latest available data for the Online Services Report (OSR) and the national Key Performance Indicators (nKPI) collections vary:
- OSR—collects contextual information annually (covering the period 1 July–30 June) on the organisations, such as client numbers, client contacts, episodes of care, and staffing levels. The latest available data in the web report and data tables are from the 2019–20 collection.
- nKPI—collects information twice a year (with census dates in June and December) from the organisations on a set of process-of-care and health-outcome indicators for Indigenous Australians, focusing on maternal and child health, preventative health, and chronic disease management. The latest available data in the web report are from the June 2020 collection; the latest available data in the data tables are from the December 2020 collection.
Latest data update: 27 Sept 2021
nKPI data tables revised to include data from the December 2020 nKPI collection. Data tables updated are:
- Data tables: nKPI child and maternal health indicators
- Data tables: nKPI preventative health indicators
- Data tables: nKPI chronic disease management indicators
- Data tables: further information about the nKPI collection
nKPI data tables as released 01 June 2021 (containing data up to the June 2020 collection) added to page.