The AIHW chairs and/or provides secretariat services to a large number of national committees to support its maternal and perinatal health statistical reporting, data collection and data development activities. We work closely with a diverse range of clinical, research and technical experts and jurisdictional data custodians.
- National Congenital Anomaly Advisory Group
- National Maternal and Perinatal Mortality Clinical Expert Group
- National Maternity Data Development Project Advisory Group
- National Perinatal Data Development Committee
- Perinatal Mental Health pilot Governance Committee
- Perinatal Mental Health Jurisdictional Data Working Party